Pacific Court Reporting values your safety and the safety of our team. Please read carefully our new safety procedures
1. In advance of proceedings, please provide an accurate head count of participants so we can prepare the boardroom for physical distancing.
2. Do not attend our offices if you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or have been exposed to anyone experiencing symptoms of COVID-19. We are happy to rebook your discovery or host it remotely via Zoom.
3. If multiple witnesses are being examined, please stagger their arrival times to correspond with the time you are expecting to discover them.
4. Whenever possible, do not prep your client in our office. If you are using the assigned boardroom to prep, the other party must wait in the hallway or entryway, making physical distancing difficult.
5. Hand sanitizer is available at reception and in the boardroom. We ask that all people entering our office sanitize or wash their hands with soap and water upon arrival.
6. We do not have a waiting area for friends and family of the witness.
7. Masks are required in all common areas at our three locations. When appropriate physical distancing is deemed insufficient in a boardroom, we will request that all parties wear a mask during proceedings. Disposable masks are available for those in need.
8. Our boardroom are sanitized before and after every use.